Last Updated: July, 2020
Billing and Cancellation
1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the ViuBox service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific billing date indicated on your dashboard. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you sign-up for the service. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it for up to approximately three months of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
2. Payment Methods. To use the ViuBox service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account. In case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
3. Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the dashboard. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
4. Cancellation. You can cancel your ViuBox membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the ViuBox service through the end of your billing period, to the extent permitted by the applicable law. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or unused ViuBox services. To cancel, go to the dashboard and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. If you signed up for ViuBox using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your ViuBox membership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the ViuBox service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your ViuBox membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
5. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our services from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.